Story behind the spubble
Why you chose the assignment or the topic, or what the thing you made means to you.
This was one of the requirements for the visual assignment blog. This Spubble means a lot to me. It showcases who I am as a person and something that is really important to me teaching. Teachers always give the kids this ugly look when you want the kids to be quite so I chose this picture of me looking so mad.
What is the story it tells? What does it mean to you? to society? to other media?
This spubble tells the story of what teachers feel when you have your whole class talking and not listening. It means to me my future. I have experienced this myself a lot as a substitute teacher when I am trying to get the whole class to be quiet and it seems to be always right before lunch.
Why did you even make it?Think of this part as the part of a DVD that includes the extras- behind the scenes, outtakes, director’s commentary.
I made this to showcase teachers in a funny way. I wanted my spubble to connect to me in some way and not just be a random story. This spubble really made me laugh and I want to use this in my classroom in the future. LOL
Narrating the process
- The first thing that I did was go to my Instagram app on my Ipad
- After that I clicked on my profile to create a story just so I can access the speech bubbles.
- I then clicked on the simile face to search speech bubbles and gifs. This was the easiest way for me to use speech bubbles.
- I then picked my favorite speech bubble.
- Then I typed out what I wanted inside my bubble.
6. And finally placed the text into my speech bubble.